Build Your Practice's Marketing and Business Development Capabilities
Date: 12 February 2019
Venue: Build Studios, 203 Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7FR
Ticket: £75 + VAT
Lecturers: Russell Pollard and John McKenna, Innovia Partners
How can practices promote and support business development activities within the team?
Securing the right project and design opportunities require an integrated approach to business development, marketing, and brand. This interactive session will look at how leaders can manage their business development and marketing activities and people in strategic and efficient ways. From coordinating individual efforts of team members to establishing practice-wide awareness, architectural practices can build up its reputation and profile.
- Understanding of how brands are built and strengthened for architectural practices
- Best practices for marketing investment in relation to the stages of growth
- Approaches to business development within your team and practice
- Key competencies for effective marketing and business development professionals
Facilitated by: Innovia Partners
Innovia is a specialised management consultancy for the creative businesses. Services include advisory and implementation of projects in the areas of strategy, finance, operations, talent and business development. Our team also develops and delivers leadership training programs for architectural and other creative practices.
• Russell Pollard, B(Leadership), MBA
• John McKenna, B(Architecture), MBA