The Directors' Club is a new programme that offers the rare opportunity for directors of small and medium-sized practices to share knowledge about how they run their businesses and tackle industry issues and opportunities.
Held 6 times a year, the Directors’ Club offers studio-visit discussions between directors led by an expert moderator. The sessions will create an informal social environment (held in a different practice each time), where directors can gain valuable insights from business experts and peers. The membership also includes access to 3 MoA Academy sessions of your choice.
• Sharing knowledge between directors on how their practices are run
• Sharing knowledge about key topics that will push the industry forward
• Creating action groups to implement strategies on key areas of interest
• Communicating the knowledge with the broader built environment community through MoA channels
• Free access to all Directors' Club meetings - for Directors only
• Free access to all thematic programming (Monday evenings) - for everyone from the practice
• 3 complimentary tickets to MoA Academy sessions of your choice
• Two free guest passes per year to invite another Director to the Directors’ Club - only Directors to attend please
• Invitations to MoA openings
Programme outline and schedule
• 6 Directors’ Club sessions - run approximately every 6 week
• First session: 30 January 2019
The Directors' Club meetings are for Directors only
The MoA Academy and public programming are open to the rest of the team
£350 + VAT per year per practice (overall value of over £525 of training including workshops and lectures).